Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited trading as Pristine Cleaning Services website (www.pristinecleaningservices.co.uk) and your relationship with Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services.
1. The Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services website is owned and operated by Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services (Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services , The Company, we, us, our). If you have any queries, please contact us via the details at the end of this document.
2. Our website is provided for your personal use, subject to these terms and conditions. By using the Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services website you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. By placing an order and using our services, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
4. Our prices are competitive and provide excellent value for money. We do, however, reserve the right to review and change our prices without notice. Current prices can be obtained by contacting us by email or telephone.
5. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
6.1 A minimum requirement of 2 hours per visit applies for regular cleans, unless otherwise agreed.
6.2 Cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, brush, broom etc) and cleaning materials (detergents, gloves, cloths etc) will be provided by us unless otherwise agreed.
6.3 The client must provide access to hot water and a safe electricity supply for our use during cleaning.
6.4 A detailed schedule of cleaning tasks must be approved by both parties prior to service commencing. Should only a verbal list be provided, we cannot be responsible for any tasks not carried out.
6.5 We take the utmost care of your home and its contents, however all fragile and/or highly breakable items, valuable and / or irreplaceable items, family heirlooms etc should be removed before we commence cleaning. Our Public Liability Insurance will cover damage claims made within 24 hours of our service being carried out, up to a maximum of £200, providing the original receipt or confirmed professional valuation is supplied to us, with the first £100 excess being payable by the client.
6.6 Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
6.7 The Company will not accept liability for any damage caused by the use of abrasive oven cleaners, bleach or bleach based products (including Toilet Duck) at the client’s request, as this is used at the client’s own risk.
6.8 If we are providing cleaning services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
7.1 Minimum order values are £30.00 for cleaning.
7.2 By using our services you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and are obligated to pay for those services.
7.3 We accept cash and BACS electronic bank transfers.
7.4 All payments must be made on or prior to completion of services unless agreed otherwise.
7.5 A deposit of 50% of the estimated amount will be required for any end of tenancy and one cleans.
7.6 The client understands that any late payments may be subject to additional charges, and if payment is not made within 7 days the client agrees to pay any additional charges incurred in order to collect the unpaid amount.
Cancellation/Non-delivery of services
8.1 Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services will not be liable for any delay or cancellation of any of our services caused by circumstances beyond our control (including, but not limited to fire, flood, strike, exceptional traffic delays, illness, lack of adequate power or breakage or failure of equipment). In such circumstances we will always endeavour to arrange a mutually acceptable alternative time to carry out our services.
8.2 The client can cancel our cleaning visit by giving at least 48 hours advance notice.
8.3 The client agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit if a cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
8.4 If we are unable to gain access to the property, or there is no safe power or water supply at the premises, the client agrees to pay 50% of the total amount quoted as a cancellation fee.
9. We pride ourselves on our level of customer service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service you have received from us, you should notify us by telephone or email within 2 days of completion of our services. Complaints received after this time has elapsed will not be considered. We will always endeavour to ensure that all your concerns and/or complaints are resolved quickly and amicably.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.
Pristine Cleaning Services (2014) Limited t/a Pristine Cleaning Services reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Should any of the above clauses change all existing customers will be notified. Please check this website for updates.